Ringful Health is looking for a few individuals to be test users of our new mobile application that helps people, especially smokers, manage their medications. It is a fun application that could help you live more healthy, and you will get compensated for your time! We are looking for individuals who:
- Own or use an iOS 7 device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
- Is currently taking medicine to quit smoking (e.g., patches, gums or oral medications)
- Can attend an in-person initial meeting in the Austin TX area
We will ask you to
- Come into our office for an one hour meeting to setup your device, and give us some feedback on usability of the device
- Use the application every time you take your meds for a couple of weeks
- Complete an 10 minute online survey at the end
You will receive a $50 gift card at a merchant of your choice at the end of our initial one-hour meeting, and then a $50 gift card after you completed the survey at the end.
If you are interested, please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you!
This project Protocol #2013G6784 was approved by the TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY IRB on 11/25/2013.
Pertinent questions or concerns about the research, research participants’ rights, and/or research-related injuries to participants should be directed to the IRB chair IRB chair, Dr. Jon Lasser (512-245-3413 – firstname.lastname@example.org) and to Becky Northcut, Director, Research Integrity & Compliance (512-245-2314 – email@example.com).
Questions regarding the research project should be directed to Dr. Michael Yuan, Principal Investigator at (512) 300-6828 or firstname.lastname@example.org